THE VICE CHANCELLOR,
SUB: APPLICATION SEEKING DIRECTON FOR PRESERVING AND RETAINING THE CCTV RECORDING FOOTAGE OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES IN THE COLLEGES CONTROLLED AND MANAGED BY J.J. TRUST AND K.M. TRUST- JOONAGARH AND ALSO SEEKING INFORMATION OF THE STATUS OF THE PETITIONS FILED EARLIER AT K.N.M. UNIVERSITY BEARING REGISTRATION NO. 898 DATED 21.02.2023, No. 969 DATED 24.02.2023 AND NO. 1165 DATED 13.03.2023.
- That I am presenting this application for your kind perusal on the above mentioned issues in the Subject.
- That I have earlier presented petitions on 21.02.2023 and 24.02.2023 to the General Secretary, Vice Chancellor and Examination Controller of K.N.M. University regarding corrupt and mal practices of the colleges recognized by the University and managed by J.J.. Trust and K.M Trust. Through the said petitions I also requested the various authorities of the University to take administrative and legal actions against them and the same are registered as Inward no. 898 & 969 respectively. Later on the same petitions were presented in Hindi language on 06.03.2023 which bear Inward No.1125 and 1128.
- That I have also presented a Petition on 13.03.2023 to the various higher authorities of K.N.M. University against the wrong and illegal practices of the .K.M (Trust) and its colleges recognized by the University wherein I had raised the issues of preserving and retaining the CCTV Recording Footage of the campus of the colleges controlled and managed by J.J. Trust and K.M. Trust- Junagadh (Gujarat), irregular sessions of courses in various disciplines, professors and other teaching faculties without required qualifications, lack of infrastructures in colleges, functioning of regular courses as distance education, misuse of the funds and lands given in grants, non-maintenance of the standard of education. I also prayed in the said petition to cancel the recognition of the colleges governed by the above said Trusts considering the grounds of corrupt and mal- practices conducted by the said colleges.
- That recently, examinations of different disciplines are being conducted by K.N.M.U. which started since March 2013. Examinations have also started on 23.03.2023 in the colleges managed by J.J.. Trust and K.M. Trust- Junagadh. This time, I appeared in the Six Semester Exam of LL.B. As usual, I had seen mal-practices during period of examinations. I myself saw that examinees used to come with chits, openly write on exam copies by cheating. The scouts and supervisors are present there just as formality.
- That I again pray to K.N.M.U to pass direction to J.J. Trust and .K.M. Trust- Junagadh that CCTV footage of the exam-centers of different disciplines from the period of March to June in collages managed by J.J. Trust and K.M. Trust- Junagadh should be preserved and retained till the cancellation of the recognition of the collages managed by the J.J. Trust and K.M. Trust- Junagadh and the cancellation of their exam centres.
- That I further pray to the University to examine the CCTV footage and if they don’t cover the activities of exam centres or very poorly capture the same, then the management of the concerned J.J.. Trust and K.M. Trust- Junagadh be directed to properly install the CCTV cameras to cover the exam centres.
- That the directions / orders of the University be sent to the collages managed by J.J.. Trust and .K.M. Trust- Junagadh through by E-mail, whatsapp and other mode of electronic communications so that the future of the examinees could be saved and proper actions could be taken against the concerned authorities involved in the malpractices within time.
- That I have not been intimated by any means of communication by the University about the status of my complaint Petitions presented earlier on the dates above mentioned. I also humbly pray to your Goodself to provide me within 7 days of the receipt of this Application the proper information in writing of the status of my said three Petitions and the actions taken against the colleges controlled and managed by J.J. Trust and .K.M. Trust- Junagadh (Gujarat).
- Three copies of this Application is being submitted for your kind perusal. One copy is retained with me for further legal process.
It is prayed accordingly
Place: Junagadh (Gujarat)