This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for tophitonadvocate.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Your information is protected both online and offline.You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. www.tophitonadvocate.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 15 years. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we request you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that the use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
* The use of the this site does not give rise to any contractual obligation on our part to give any advice or service.
* Information contained in this site cannot be relied upon and you agreed to use this said information for your own use at your risk and peril. We do not accept any liability for any reliance placed on such information and individual advice is important in all cases.
* We do not warrant accuracy of the information contain here in and do not accept liability in respect of errors or omission.
* The content of this site shall not be reproduced in any way without our written permission.
* The contents of this site and our terms and conditions are subject to change time to time without prior notice.