IN THE COURT OF MS. BABITA , M.M.
KARKARDOOMA COURTS, NEW DELHI.
Case No. 1146/2016
IN THE MATTER OF:
Ankit Kumar ….Applicant / Accused
U/S. 138 NI Act
P.S. Jyoti Nagar
DOH : 05.04.2017
APPLICATION FOR THE CANCELLATION OF NBW ISSUED AGAINST THE ACCUSED , ANKIT KUMAR
It is respectfully submitted as under:-
- That the above mentioned case is pending trial before this Hon’ble Court and the same is fixed for 05.12.2019 for the appearance of the accused.
2. That earlier the case was fixed for 05.12.2019 on which date the accused reached at the court late because of the heavy traffic jam from South Delhi to Karkardooma. He further got late in the line of pass counter. The matter was called and he was marked absent and NBWs were issued against him by the Hon’ble Court on account of his non- appearance. The copy of the Court Entry Pass dated 05.12.2019 is annexed herewith.
3. That the accused has been very punctual in attending earlier dates of the proceedings before the court and the matter has been settled between parties to the case.
4. That the absence on the part of the accused on the said dates was thus neither willful nor intentional but due to the above said reason and circumstances, which was beyond his control.
5. That the applicant undertakes to be very punctual on all the future dates of hearings and will not repeat such mistake.
In view of the above, it is most respectfully prayed that this Hon’ble court may graciously be pleased to cancel the NBWs issued against the accused in the interest of justice.
(Avinash Nandan Sharma)
Ch. No. 671 , Patiala House Courts,
Delhi New Delhi
Date : 05.02.2020