IN THE COURT OF SH. JOGENDER SINGH,M.M.
PATIALA HOUSE COURTS, NEW DELHI
IN THE MATTER OF :
STATE VS. GOPAL TRIPATHI
FIR NO. 54/22
P.S. Parliament Street
APPLICATION U/S.320, Cr.P.C.
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH
- That accused is facing trial before this Hon’ble Court U/s.448 & 506 IPC for trespassing and criminal intimidation to the complainant.
- The case was initiated on FIR of the complainant Sarvesh Singh S/o Sh. Satish Bahadur Singh R/o Flat No. X, North Avenue, New Delhi. That on intervention of mediators and well wishers the accused has been pardoned by the complainant and both the complainant and the accused have reached an amicable settlement of the matter and are prepared to compromise the case.
- That the compromise would not only save the career and future of the accused but also would promote good relationship between them.
- That the application is being moved jointly by the complainant and the accused. The Compromise Deed/MOU between accused and complainant is enclosed herewith.
- That it is a fit case where this Hon’ble Court may be pleased to grant permission to compromise and to compound the case U/s. 320 Cr.P.C.
It is, therefore, most respectfully prayed that the Hon’ble Court may be pleased to allow the parties to affect the compromise and may also be pleased to acquit the accused above named in the interest of justice.
Place : New Delhi Counsel
Date : 07.02.2022