IN THE COURT OF SH. NAVEEN KR. , MM,
State V/s ________
APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 265-B (OF CHAPTER XXI-A) CR.P.C. IN RESPECT OF “PLEA BARGAINNING”
- That the applicant has been facing trial in the above matter.
- That a report under Section 173 Cr.P.C. has since been filed against the accused and is at the stage of_________.
- That the applicant is desirous of entering into a plea bargain and has preferred this application voluntarily after understanding the nature of allegations against him and the extent of punishment provided under the law for the offence (s)in question.
- That the applicant has not previously been convicted by any Court in a case in which he had been charged with the same offence (s).
It is therefore , prayed that this Hon’ble Court may be pleased to consider this application for plea bargaining as per the provisions of chapter XXI-A Cr.P.C.
Avinash Nandan Sharma
Chamber No. 671, Patiala House Court
New Delhi, Mob: xx
IN THE COURT OF SH. NAVEEN KR., MM,
State V/s _______
AFFIDAVIT IN APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 265-D (OF CHAPTER XXI-A) CR.P.C. IN RESPECT OF “PLEA BARGAINING”
I ____________S/o_______________Ro.____________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
- I say that I have filed the accompanying application for plea bargaining in accordance with the provisions of Chapter XXI-A Cr.P.C. I say that this application is made voluntarily without any influence and pressure.
- I say and submit that I understand the contents of the application and that I am aware of the nature and extent of punishment provided by law in this case.
- I say that I have not previously been convicted in a case in which I have been charged with the same offence in the present matter.
Verified at New Delhi__________ that the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and information that I believe to be true. Nothing material to this application has been concaled from this court.