AVINASH NANDAN SHARMA Office: CHAMBER NO.671
Advocate Patiala House Court
New Delhi- 1
LL.B. Law Faculty, DU Mob: 08800794128,
M.A.(Political Science) DU PG Diploma in Journalism
Mr. Shamlal Singh
Office: L-4 , Block -K,
Amravati, Maharashtra , Pin Code – 444901
Under instructions and authority from my client Mr. Noor Ahmad , Son of Sh. S. Ahmad R/o H.No. 19, Kalyan Puri, Delhi – 110091 , I serve upon you the following Notice :-
- That as you are in the business of sale and purchase of readymade garments on name of Sunita Garments, my client on you order had supplied you garments/ readymade jeans pants through consignment of Jai Maharashtra Cargo Movers bearing G.C. No. 3327 dated 22.03.2021 . My client raised the bill of Rs. 81, 425 ( Ruppes Eighty one thousand four hundred twenty five only) for the supplied garments and Rs.950/- ( Rupees Nine Hundred fifty only) for consignment charge.
- That after completion of the business deal , you refused to make any payment of the supplied garments and when my client contacted you at your place, you had given my client Rs. 10,000/- ( Rupees Ten Thousand only) as part payment through a cheque bearing no.288517 dated 04.12.2021 drawn on State Bank of Indian , Nandanwan Chandni Chowk, Badnera, Amravati. . That you addressee assured my client that the said cheque is good for payment and would be honoured by your bankers upon presentation by my client.
- That my client deposited the said cheque bearing no.288517 dated 04.12.2021 drawn on State Bank of India in his bank account with Bank Of India, Branch Mayur Vihar, However, to utter shock and surprise of my client, the same was dishonoured and returned unpaid by your bankers i.e. State Bank of India , vide Memo dated 27.02.2022 with the reason of insufficient funds. That you were duly informed about the same by my client but you did not respond to this matter and neglected to pay the said amount to my client.
- That the above facts make it abundantly clear that you have mischievously and intentionally issued the aforesaid cheque with the ulterior designs knowing fully well that the said cheque would not be honoured on presentation on account of insufficiency of funds in your account.
- That on account of the above acts , you are liable to be persecuted under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 under which you are liable to be punished with imprisonment of a term which may extend to two years or with fine, which may extend to twice the amount of the cheque or with both.
Under the facts and circumstances, I hereby call upon you to make the payment of Rs. Rs. 10,000/- ( Rupees Ten Thousand only) to my client within a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of this notice , failing which, I have definite instructions from my client to take necessary action against you in the competent court of law, and in that event, you shall be liable for all the costs and consequences resulting therefrom.
You are also liable to pay a sum of Rs. 5,500/- towards charges for the present notice.
Copy retained for further legal actions.
Date: 24 .03.2022
(Avinash Nandan Sharma)